1800 724 407
Global Shade products are manufactured using only industry-leading shade fabrics. Due to this, our shade sails and shade structures offer unmatched durability, exceptional resistance to wear and tear and excellent UVR protection.
Shade Cloth Fabrics
The shade cloth fabrics we use to manufacture our shade sails and shade structures include:
- Rainbow Z16: One of Australia’s leading shade cloth fabrics, Rainbow Z16 offers great UVR protection and is known for its durability. This fabric is ideal for use in a variety of commercial and residential applications.
Rainbow Z16 is a lightweight fabric (200GSM) and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Rainbow Extreme 32: A heavy-duty shade cloth fabric, Rainbow Xtreme 32 is ideal for use in commercial applications. It is designed to offer exceptional stability and strength, and it also offers impressive UVR protection.
Rainbow Xtreme 32 is a lightweight fabric that is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Polyfab Parasol: A knitted fabric that is best suited for commercial applications, Polyfab Parasol is a heavy-duty shade cloth fabric. This fabric is ‘heat set’, thanks to which it offers a flat profile, exceptional dimensional stability, and high UVR protection.
Polyfab Parasol is a medium weight fabric (325GSM) and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Commercial 95: As the name implies, Commercial 95 is a heavy-duty shade cloth fabric that is perfect for commercial applications. This fabric is engineered to the best quality standards and offers the perfect blend of sun protection, durability, strength, and easy maintenance.
Commercial 95 is a medium weight fabric (340GSM) and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Alnet Extrablock: Alnet Extrablock is a high-quality shade fabric manufactured using virgin high-density polyethylene. An extremely functional and versatile shade fabric, it offers controlled elongation, dimensional stability, great UVR protection, and maximum shade.
Alnet Extrablock is a lightweight fabric that is backed by a 10-year warranty.
- Monotec 370 series: Monotec 370 series is the perfect shade fabric that offers virtually zero maintenance. This fabric is manufactured using monofilament HDPE yarns and is specifically designed to withstand Australian weather conditions. This shade fabric is exceptionally UV resistant as well.
Monotec 370 series is a heavyweight fabric that is backed by a 15-year warranty.
The waterproof fabrics we use to manufacture our shade sails and shade structures include:
- Ferrari 502: A highly durable and incredibly dimensionally stable PVC fabric, Ferrari 502 is also completely waterproof. It comes in a choice of 40 designer colours and offers exceptional resistance against all-weather elements.
Ferrari 502 is a heavyweight fabric that is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Polyplan 680: The fabric which is as stylish as it is versatile, Polyplan 680 is used to create shade solutions in unique designs and shapes. This fabric comes in a choice of 30 contemporary colour options and is UV stabilised.
Polyplan 680 is a heavyweight fabric (670GSM) that is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Valmex FR580: A high-value textile, Valmex FR580 is the fabric of choice for top engineers, architects, and shade solution manufacturers. This premium grade PVC fabric is flame retardant, treated with fungicides and is UV stabilised.
Valmex FR580 is a heavyweight fabric (580GSM) and is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
For high-quality shade products, trust only those that use industry-leading shade fabrics, such as ours at Global Shade.
Contact us to find out which shade fabric is best suited for your needs!